Eco Expo Asia 2023, jointly organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, opened at AsiaWorld-Expo for 26 October and runs until Sunday 29 October. The event attracts over 300 exhibitors from 13 countries and regions. Dianjiang Group Limited (www.dianjianghk.com) was invited to participate in the exhibition.
As a leading exhibition in the environmental protection industry, Eco Expo Asia 2023 provides a trading platform for the global industry to showcase the latest green products, equipment and technologies. The expo has received strong support from government departments and industry associations in Hong Kong, mainland China and many places around the world, bringing a variety of innovative environmentally friendly technologies and products to create a high-quality business platform for the industry. The last day of the physical event on 29 October will open to the public for free, to encourage sustainable activities and green-living practices.
Hong Kong SAR Chief Executive John Lee’s policy addresses have emphasized environmental protection and policy initiatives, including green transport, hydrogen energy development, carbon neutrality, waste reduction and sustainable development. This year’s Eco Expo Asia has similar focuses. In exhibition:
1) Green Transportation Zone promotes carbon neutral technologies and showcases a wide range of new-energy vehicles and related equipment. The latest charging piles and sustainable solutions for electric vehicle batteries extends the lifespan of electric vehicle batteries.
2) The new Hydrogen Pavilion organized by the hydrogen industry in Hong Kong, further showcased and explored hydrogen energy applications. Building a world-leading zero-carbon industrial system with hydrogen technology, exhibitors and buyers can gain in-depth understanding of the latest development and prospects for hydrogen energy.
3) The Eco Asia Conference explores Waste-Free policy and the development of new energy industrial chains to promote green economy. Helping industry to understand environmental challenges about Framework for Built Environment, promotes regional and global collaboration.
4) Gather environmental enterprises in GBA (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area) to promote regional exchanges and co-operation. Guangdong Province, Guangzhou and Shenzhen and individual exhibitors from other GBA cities join hands in promoting the Waste-free Guangdong; Beautiful Bay Area concept.
5) ESG Job Hub hosts an ESG Career Talk providing information and advice on environmental-protection related employment to students and job seekers. Nurture talents in order to comprehensively promote sustainable development.
As a professional supplier and service provider dedicated to ecological and environmental monitoring instruments and comprehensive solutions, Dianjiang Group has joined hands with ONSET, Campbell of the United States, T&D of Japan, Haglof of Sweden and other companies to showcase a variety of internationally advanced environmental, energy and Hydrological monitoring instruments, such as ONSET's water dissolved oxygen data logger, Haglof's VERTEX LASER GEO, etc.
The Dianjiang team answered questions for domestic and foreign people present. The people form Europe, America, Southeast Asia and Russia were very interested in agricultural development, water source management and environmental monitoring. For each other's different research directions, the Dianjiang team introduced the monitoring instruments and discussed the detailed plans.
Dianjiang Group has also attracted many environmental management professionals from GBA to visit. The Dianjiang team has also conducted in-depth discussions on the research and treatment of soil after mining in China and communicated the monitoring of water sources in residential buildings with professional from Hong Kong and Macao.
Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM GMT+08:00