ODEON is a hand-held logger and readout dedicated to water quality control measurement in the field or the laboratory.
A combination of ruggedness and digital intelligence, ODEON offers reliability and flexibility.
Combined with sensors, it can measure up to 7 physiochemical parameters.
With PHOTOPOD, it becomes a photometer able to analyse more than 40 additional parameters.
ODEON is available as two different versions: OPEN ONE with 1 sensor input and OPEN X with 2 sensor inputs.
• Large graphical backlit display
• Memory Capacity: 8 MB – up to 100,000 measurement records
• Ergonomic design: shock resistant and waterproof: IP67
• Plug and Play: Automatic recognition and self-diagnostic for probes
• Reads Optical Sensors (Oxygen, Turbidity) and electrochemical (pH, ORP, temperature, conductivity)
• Over 40 parameters with photometry using the Photopod