Sylvatest 4 is wireless! The transducers are managed by an App (Sylvius) to be installed on a smartphone or handheld computer and the equipment works with Bluetooth. Signal digitalization is possible.
Sylvatest 4 is the 4th generation of the key reference device SYLVATEST designed to estimate wood quality assessment from the standing trees to the structural components.
Sylvatest 4 measures the time of flight of ultrasonic waves in the wood between two transducers: the emitter and the receiver.
Additionally, the peak of energy of the transmitted waves is recorded (mV).
A measurement takes no longer than several seconds.
The SYLVIUS App has been specifically developed to analyze Sylvatest 4 data and manage the transducers.
• Forbidden City, Beijing, Chine
• Hôtel des Invalides, Paris, France
• CERN globe, Geneva, Switzerland
• Mairie d’Abries, Abries, France
• Multi activities Center, Saint Pierre d’Entremont, France
• Hôtel Royal, Montreux, Switzerland
• Regional Natural Park, Chartreuse, France
• Regional Natural Park, Haut Jura, France
Transducer dimensions： 185 mm x 52 mm
Transducer weight： 405 g
Connectors： Wireless (Bluetooth)
Battery： Rechargeable battery (USB)
Sylvius App： App for Sylvatest 4 : to manage the transducers and collect the data
Delivery： Pair of transducers, Sylvius App, conic drill, charging cables, carrying case