Dianjiang Group Ltd (www.Dianjiangtech.com) is a comprehensive high-tech enterprise established since 2001. Our business includes scientific research, scientific facilities development as well as their sales and services. Our company develops ecological and agricultural instruments applied to Agriculture, Forestry, Environmental science, Meteorology, Water conservancy, Soil, Planting, zoology and the related fields. Over the seventeen years, our company has set up branches and technical service centers around China mainland (such as Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming, Hefei, Xi’an and etc.) and Hong Kong, where the headquarter is located.
Join us and be one of the leaders in scientific facility development! Join us and get chances to learn and travel around! Join us and build our company the second home for yourself in Hong Kong!
To cope with the growth of business in Hong Kong, we cordially invite candidates to fill the following positions:
Opening Position: Technician 1 person
Location: Shek Mun, Shatin, Hong Kong
Providing data collection, technical advice, technical support, customer training and after-sales service, etc. to customers in Hong Kong, Macao and the Pearl River delta.
1. Post-secondary qualification, associate's degree or above in electromechanical, instrument, computer, electronics or related disciplines
2. Preferable with relevant working experiences
3. Skilled in computer science and technology
4. Good knowledge of Webpage designing making
5. Good command of English and Cantonese, basic Mandarin required
6. Good communication skills and good team player
7. Adaptable and able to travel (and sometimes travel to mainland China)
Salary: Negotiable (depending on working experiences and educational qualifications );
We offer 5-day work, 10 days of paid annual leave and bank holidays;
Working time: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm;
Please send your full resume with recent photo to: Hongkong@Dianjiangtech.com or Nikita@dianjiangtech.com
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purpose only.
Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM GMT+08:00