The eosFD is a revolutionary soil CO technology to measure soil gas flux . The eosFD is completely standalone chamber—requiring only a minimal power source—delivering spatial freedom at any scale and opening endless possibilities for research. flux sensor that uses Eosense’s patented
· Zero spatial constraints
· Truly portable
· High temporal resolution
eosFD Soil CO Flux Sensor Highlights
Zero Spatial Constraints
The eosFD’s standalone design, with onboard carbon dioxide concentration analysis and data logging in one tough package, means you can deploy an array that spans meters to kilometers of spatial coverage.
Direct Flux Measurement
Traditional chamber methods for flux measurement collect a variety of data that is then combined to generate soil gas flux measurements. With the eosFD you eliminate that post-processing, as it reports high resolution flux .
Data Your Way
Download your soil gas flux measurements from the eosFD’s internal storage using the included eosLink-FD software, or stream it via an analog connection to existing site dataloggers for easy integration with other data sources.
· Dimensions (Ø x L): 10.2 cm x 25 cm / 4 in x 9.8 in
· Mass: 1600 g / 3.5 lb
· Operating temperature: -20 C to 50 C / -4 F to 122 F
· Operating power – avg: <1.6 W
· Operating voltage: 12 V DC
· Outputs (analog): 0 – 5 V DC
· Data Capacity: 65,000 measurements
· Flux Range: 0 to 20 μmol/CO/m /s
· Flux Resolution: < 0.2 μmol/CO/m /s