Dianjiang Group Ltd (www.Dianjianghk.com) is a comprehensive high-tech enterprise established since 2001. Our business includes scientific research, scientific facilities development as well as their sales and services. Our company develops ecological and agricultural instruments applied to Agriculture, Forestry, Environmental science, Meteorology, Water conservancy, Soil, Planting, zoology and the related fields. Over the seventeen years, our company has set up branches and technical service centers around China mainland (such as Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming, Hefei, Xi’an and etc.) and Hong Kong, where the headquarter is located.
Join us and be one of the leaders in scientific facility development! Join us and get chances to learn and travel around! Join us and build our company the second home for yourself in Hong Kong!
To cope with the growth of business in Hong Kong, we cordially invite candidates to fill the following positions:
Opening Position: Engineer (Ecological Science) , 1 person
Location: Shek Mun, Shatin, Hong Kong
Provide customer training and maintenance service support
Handle document issues and configuration
Support for the sales in Hong Kong / Macau / China
Prepare / Assist technical proposals and offers
1. HD/Degree in Electrical and Electronic/ Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines
2. Self-motivated, confident, willing to learn and outgoing
3. At least 3 years of experience in related industry, candidate with less experience will be considered to take up less senior position
4. Excellent Team-work management
5. Excellent communication skills. Fluent in Putonghua and English preferred
6. Skilled in computer science and electrical control is an advantage
7. Flexibility to travel (Sometimes travel to mainland China)
Salary: Negotiable (depending on working experiences and educational qualifications );
We offer 5-day work, Performance bonus
Working time: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm;
Please send your full resume with recent photo to: Hongkong@Dianjiangtech.com
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purpose only.
Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM GMT+08:00